Since our launch in September of 2016, the Applaud Squad has become one of the fastest growing entertainment blogs in Cleveland, Ohio. Focused on providing content centered around theatre, music and concerts, the Applaud Squad aims to applaud the artists that color our world while encouraging all audiences to become patrons of the arts.
The Applaud Squad is searching for an eager and awesome volunteer SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT to join our exciting team!
Our social media mastermind should…
- Be passionate about theatre, music and/or the entertainment industry.
- Love all things social media and is very active with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Be interested in creating social media content calendars.
- Be able to carry the brand’s tone of voice across multiple social media channels.
- Be experienced with some graphic design tools (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, etc.)
- Be detail-oriented. Social media posts should have no misspellings.
- Be professional, organized, a team player and an excellent communicator (both verbal and written).
- Have a car or access to transportation.
- Be experienced with social media analytics (not required but a huge plus).
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in the arts, community (social media) management and public relations. The position may also include live event coverage opportunities.
To apply, send a resume and your social media handles to email@example.com
Be sure to make the subject of the email, “Social Media Assistant.”
Before you apply, get social with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!